[fw-wiz] Incident data- 2000-2004?

From: Paul Robertson (proberts_at_patriot.net)
Date: 02/26/04

    To: firewall-wizards@honor.icsalabs.com
    Date: Thu, 26 Feb 2004 11:41:00 -0500 (EST)

    I'm not sure how many people track number of security incidents, or who
    have been doing so for a while. I'm looking for raw numbers of security
    incidents, or incident costs by quarter from 2000 forward. If anyone who
    has such data they can share can contact me off-list, I'd appreciate it.
    I know a few universities did some incident cost calculation stuff around
    2000, but I'm not sure if the results are ongoing and/or available for the
    time period I need.

    Thanks,

    Paul