[fw-wiz] Cisco PIX 515 Firewall

M.C.M.Merks_at_delagelanden.com
Date: 02/26/04

    To: firewall-wizards@honor.icsalabs.com
    Date: Thu, 26 Feb 2004 10:19:57 +0100

    Hi all,

    I'm looking for a audit program on a Cisco PIX 515 Firewall. Can anyone help
    me with this?

    Thanks

    Regards

    Rinus

    The information transmitted via this e-mail is intended only for the person or
    entity to which it is addressed and may contain confidential and/or privileged
    taking of any action in reliance upon this information by persons or entities
    other than the intended recipient is prohibited. If you received this in
    error, please contact the sender and delete the material from any computer.

    • Re: IPFW almost works now -> stateful rules
      ... >> add 65000 deny log ip from any to any ... > ON the firewall, but the machines BEHIND the firewall ... The information contained in this e-mail message is confidential, ... the reader of this e-mail is not the intended recipient, ...
      (FreeBSD-Security)
    • RE: [fw-wiz] Proverbial appliance vs software based firewall
      ... I like the appliance approach better. ... firewall over a "software based" firewall. ... are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any use, ... If you have received this communication in error, ...
      (Firewall-Wizards)
    • Re: Simplest way to deny access to a class C
      ... I guess that I will install a firewall, that way I can also block those ... To unsubscribe, ... "This email is intended to be reviewed by only the intended recipient ...
      (freebsd-questions)
    • RE: Simplest way to deny access to a class C
      ... I guess that I will install a firewall, that way I can also block those Class C's from sending tons of emails to non existing accounts.... ... > "discover" directories or applications under the web server. ... "This email is intended to be reviewed by only the intended recipient ...
      (freebsd-questions)
    • Re: Simplest way to deny access to a class C
      ... to "discover" directories or applications under the web server. ... I have not installed any kind of firewall yet. ... "This email is intended to be reviewed by only the intended recipient ... any review, use, dissemination, disclosure or copying of this email ...
      (freebsd-questions)