RE: [fw-wiz] Sources for Extranet Designs?

Date: 02/23/04

    Date: Mon, 23 Feb 2004 15:51:47 -0600

    > I'm indifferent. Like David said it is easier to use routable addresses.
    > If not, work some NAT magic. Doesn't matter too much to me.

    Err... That should have been "Like Daniel said". My bad.

    Wes Noonan
    mailinglists@wjnconsulting.com
    http://www.wjnconsulting.com
    Hardening Network Infrastructure - A concise how to guide
    Available Spring 2004
    Order at http://tinyurl.com/2nof4

    • Connection.Errors only contains ONE error
      ... No matter how many low-severity errors I put ... VB Err object (yes, I'm aware of the MSDN articles about ... but I still only get the first error. ... I've run my SQL raw ...
      (microsoft.public.data.ado)
    • Connection.Errors only contains ONE error
      ... No matter how many low-severity errors I put ... VB Err object (yes, I'm aware of the MSDN articles about ... but I still only get the first error. ... I've run my SQL raw ...
      (microsoft.public.vb.database.ado)
    • Re: Mark Issak - Shot Dead
      ... > David Ewan Kahana wrote: ... thereby causing expansion via vacuum rarefaction. ... static universe is spatially closed and simply connected. ... > imbalance between matter and "antimatter" that keeps the effort moving ...
      (talk.origins)
    • Re: So Much for the lead
      ... David should be playing about 50% of the games for a while ... best with a .600 OPS guy batting 3rd. ... justification for a sub .200 hitter batting third, no matter who he is. ... Releasing him, it if comes to that, scares me for one reason. ...
      (alt.sports.baseball.bos-redsox)
    • Re: directional derivative,--
      ... David C. Ullrich wrote: ... In my opinion it is partly a matter of convention, partly a matter of to what degree one wants to change the common meaning of an everyday word into a precise mathematical meaning, and partly a matter of convenience whether one considers half-lines or entire lines through the point in question. ... This example shows that zero local slope is not in contradiction to positive average slope. ...
      (sci.math)