RE: [fw-wiz] Sources for Extranet Designs?

From: Baumann, Sean C. (Sean.Baumann_at_celera.com)
Date: 02/23/04

    To: "Paul Robertson" <proberts@patriot.net>
    Date: Mon, 23 Feb 2004 09:40:42 -0500

    I wasn't particularly looking for a solution, or product. I was looking
    for a comprehensive discussion on network and security architectures for
    extranets (B2B), not necessarily available on the web (print is
    acceptable). Instead, I got a plethora of condescending email replies
    that gave me little or no information, which did not answer my (probably
    not well written) question. I'll make sure I am more specific in the
    future, so I don't get bombarded with "Didn't you google," or "Didn't
    they teach you that in _____."

    Regards,
    Sean