Re: [fw-wiz] Botnets, IRC servers and firewalls?

From: Marcus J. Ranum (mjr_at_ranum.com)
Date: 02/04/04

    To: Paul Robertson <proberts@patriot.net>
    Date: Wed, 04 Feb 2004 12:44:09 -0500

    Paul Robertson wrote:
    >It's VIRUSES Mr. Skript Kiddie :-P

    *YOU* go explain that to Anton J. Vishio (my high school latin teacher)
    I'm still scared of him.

    mjr.

    • Re: Crazy Quilt Help for a Quilter
      ... needs a Latin translation for "crazy quilt". ... I have a friend who is a high school Latin teacher. ...
      (rec.crafts.textiles.needlework)
    • Re: Vises?
      ... Gee, Jim. ... I knew you were an old fart, ... we did believe that our high school Latin teacher was a native ...
      (rec.crafts.metalworking)