[fw-wiz] Looking for firewall recommendations

From: Matt Bazan (Mbazan_at_onelegal.com)
Date: 01/26/04

    To: <firewall-wizards@honor.icsalabs.com>
    Date: Mon, 26 Jan 2004 11:12:31 -0800

    Can anyone with hands on experience using the NetScreen 100/200 product
    line and Cisco PIX 515 provide me with pros / cons of these solutions?
    Thanks.

    • Whos the man in NY?
      ... News votes for Pedro as king of New York ... Pros: The Mets may be destined to be a .500 team this season, ... Cons: ... The Yankees are his daddy. ...
      (alt.sports.baseball.ny-mets)
    • SUMMARY: how do you manage documentation?
      ... Pros: existing docs can remain in native format, user logins, version control ... Cons: need to setup MySQL or Postgresql ... "I don't create documentation for others to use. ... therefore, doesn't consume proprietary files ...
      (SunManagers)
    • Re: Whos the man in NY?
      ... > Every era in New York sports history has The Man, ... Below, you'll find our rankings, with pros and cons ... The Yankees are his daddy. ...
      (alt.sports.baseball.ny-mets)
    • Re: NC State bouncyball coaching search
      ... coach, as they see it." ... Pros and Cons: ... recruiter with today's young athletes. ...
      (rec.sport.football.college)
    • Re: SMT Informational survey for 2004
      ... >> WHAT IS YOUR PREFERRED ATTIRE TO TRANSCRIBE IN? ... I like it very quiet. ... >> WHAT DO YOU FIND ARE THE PROS AND CONS OF WORKING THE WAY YOU DO? ...
      (sci.med.transcription)