Re: [fw-wiz] Blocking IRC ....

From: Dennis Freise (cat_at_final-frontier.ath.cx)
Date: 01/24/04

    To: firewall-wizards@honor.icsalabs.com
    Date: Sat, 24 Jan 2004 01:28:10 +0100

    On Fri, 23 Jan 2004 22:00:06 +0000 (WET)
    "Jose Eduardo B. Nunes Martins" <jemart@student.dei.uc.pt> wrote:

    > Is it my mistake or does this drops ALL packets with the specified strings?
    > Would an HTML page with those strings have his (or some of his) packet droped?

    Yes, indead. And also it would not work on SSL-encrypted connections to
    irc-servers (not very common, but possible!)

    --
    Dennis Freise <cat@final-frontier.ath.cx>
    GnuPG key fingerprint: 2DE8 CCEF 6E20 11D4 3B27  21EC B0BA 1749 D2C8 38ED

    • Re: FAQ Topic - How do I access a frames content? (2009-10-25)
      ... you are not reading any files "HTML or TXT, as it exists on disc" - ... you were getting so far "by using innerHTML ..., ... "Given an array of strings with the minimum 2 and the maximum 1o ... find the shortest common word in these strings. ...
      (comp.lang.javascript)
    • Re: FAQ Topic - How do I access a frames content? (2009-10-25)
      ... Dr J R Stockton wrote: ... you are not reading any files "HTML or TXT, as it exists on disc" - ... "Given an array of strings with the minimum 2 and the maximum 1o ... find the shortest common word in these strings. ...
      (comp.lang.javascript)
    • Re: efficiency of JList setElementAt()
      ... If you modify your program to produce strings about 3 times as long, make the strings HTML with a font color tag, and increase the list size to about 130, I think you'll get the kind of results I cited in my first post. ... The Swing cell renderer design is based on assumptions that construction is expensive and updating values is cheap. ... So let's cache. ...
      (comp.lang.java.gui)
    • Re: Best way to dump HTML strings to a page in ASP.Net?
      ... of HTML as strings into a string builder. ... HTML as text into a string builder. ... longer work, this only happens with a high number of strings being ...
    • Re: Another Drop List question
      ... If your database field is set to not allow zero-length strings, ... > ASP code and HTML and for me, it makes it easier to line up my quotes. ...
      (microsoft.public.inetserver.asp.general)