Re: [fw-wiz] [1/2 OT] Tool to "draw" network topology

From: R. DuFresne (dufresne_at_sysinfo.com)
Date: 01/19/04

    To: Vinicius Moreira Mello <vinicius@lineone.net>
    Date: Mon, 19 Jan 2004 01:16:51 -0500 (EST)

    Are you asking about cheop's kind of network scanners?

    Thanks,

    Ron DuFresne

    On Sun, 11 Jan 2004, Vinicius Moreira Mello wrote:

    > Hi,
    >
    > Does anybody know any tool that is able to "draw" the network topology,
    > with firewalls, routers and user's desktops?
    >
    > Thanks in advance,
    >
    > vmm.

            admin & senior security consultant:  sysinfo.com
                            http://sysinfo.com
    "Cutting the space budget really restores my faith in humanity.  It
    business of hate, debauchery, and self-annihilation."
                    -- Johnny Hart
    testing, only testing, and damn good at it too!