RE: [fw-wiz] checkpoint ng management error

From: Ran Nahmias (rnahmias_at_earthlink.net)
Date: 12/20/03

To: "'Daniel Secareanu'" <dsecareanu@yahoo.com>, <firewall-wizards@honor.icsalabs.com>
Date: Sat, 20 Dec 2003 08:58:10 -0500

Daniel,

When you installed the system did you install local management (one of the
choices) on the module? Did you enable it during initial setup?

It sound like maybe your management module is not activated. Since the
install CD gives you automatic 15 days evaluation license I assume it's was
not installed or not enabled and that this is not any type of licensing
error.

-ran