[fw-wiz] checkpoint ng management error

From: Daniel Secareanu (dsecareanu_at_yahoo.com)
Date: 12/19/03

    To: firewall-wizards@honor.icsalabs.com
    Date: Fri, 19 Dec 2003 04:42:23 -0800 (PST)

    Hi all,

    I have installed checkpoint ng on secure platform, but
    I get a "management error" when I try to add smart
    center server admin or gui clients...
    Do you guys have any idea what could be the problem?
    Thank you in advance.

    Daniel

    • New version of procdmp
      ... GUI for selecting the files. ... In the GUI, first choose File->Save As... ... output will be an HTML file (see ... Do You Yahoo!? ...
      (Incidents)
    • Re: yahoo n hotmail not accepting mail from one domain
      ... We get blocked from Yahoo from time to time, often because our clients ... an open form-to-email script. ... Our blists address used on lists is for list email only ...
      (RedHat)
    • Re: Starting e-mail from within Access
      ... Although you can use pop protocol for email with Outlook or other email ... clients, I don't think you can with Yahoo, so what you need is to use the ...
      (microsoft.public.access.forms)
    • Thanks for the help with bittorrent
      ... >> problem was i tried to install the ... the gui version, it's just that i was a bit resistant ... because the bittorrent-core port doesn't have much ... Do you Yahoo!? ...
      (freebsd-questions)
    • Re: GUI mail client recommendations ...
      ... in the past and like its interface, but, alas, there is no Eudora for ... configuration possible (it even has options not visible via the GUI). ... Do You Yahoo!? ... Mail has the best spam protection around ...
      (freebsd-questions)