RE: [fw-wiz] SunScreen Log Analyzer

From: Melson, Paul (PMelson_at_sequoianet.com)
Date: 12/09/03

    To: "NR" <nr6106@hotmail.com>, <firewall-wizards@nfr.net>
    Date: Tue, 9 Dec 2003 14:08:56 -0500

    I've not used it with a SunScreen, though it is supported in WELF
    format, but I can't say enough good things about eIQ FirewallAnalyzer
    Enterprise. http://www.eiqnetworks.com/ It does an awesome job, and
    the price is surprisingly reasonable. (Plus, there's a free demo you
    can download.)

    PaulM

    Caveat: My employer is a reseller of and partner with eIQ Networks.
    (However, that's because they have a great product.)