RE: [fw-wiz] OT: Sniffers

Date: 12/02/03

    To: <bobw@avantsystems.com>, <firewall-wizards@honor.icsalabs.com>
    Date: Mon, 1 Dec 2003 21:18:33 -0600

    I use MS Network Monitor for most captures because I like the interface. The
    upside is very robust filtering capabilities. The only downside is no real
    time packet capture display. For that I use Ethereal. It is just the
    opposite of Network Monitor. Great real time display, sucky filtering.

    Wes Noonan
    mailinglists@wjnconsulting.com
    http://www.wjnconsulting.com