[fw-wiz] Cisco VPN client behind a Netscreen

From: Aram Smith (aram.smith_at_appiancorp.com)
Date: 11/05/03

    To: <firewall-wizards@honor.icsalabs.com>
    Date: Wed, 5 Nov 2003 13:13:00 -0500

    I have recently implemented a Netscreen 50 and I have users behind it that use a Cisco VPN client to connect to a Cisco Pix which I have no control over. Their VPN client is not functioning properly. Currently I have a policy allowing outbound traffic any from all inside. Does anyone know if I also need to create an IPSEC policy for inbound traffic? Thanks, Aram Smith