RE: [fw-wiz] (no subject)

From: Lagula, Cecil (clagula_at_taylorbean.com)
Date: 10/24/03

    To: "DeMoss, Scott" <sdemoss@doble.com>, <firewall-wizards@nfr.com>
    Date: Thu, 23 Oct 2003 19:26:45 -0400

    Are you connecting to a Cisco VPN Concentrator? Try turning on the
    IPSec-NAT using TCP and set the ports for 10000, 10001, 10002 up to
    10010. That might help. You will also have to set your Cisco client to
    use Transparent Tunneling--Use IPSec over TCP and use different ports
    for each client.

    Hope that helps.

    Good luck.

    Cecil