RE: [fw-wiz] Cisco PIX DHCP relay via IPSEC

From: Scot Kreienkamp (Scot_at_pc-sos.net)
Date: 10/22/03

    To: <firewall-wizards@honor.icsalabs.com>
    Date: Wed, 22 Oct 2003 13:22:40 -0400

    I don't believe that the PIX can pass DHCP/bootp, but don't hold me to
    that (never tried it). The remote PIX could be configured to be a DHCP
    server that you can manage however, and TFTP would easily pass through
    the VPN tunnel so that might be another option to address your needs.

    HTH and good luck.

    Wes