[fw-wiz] Multicast Firewall

From: Ravi Kumar (ravivsn_at_roc.co.in)
Date: 10/22/03

    To: firewall-wizards@honor.icsalabs.com
    Date: Wed, 22 Oct 2003 10:45:38 +0530

    Hi,
                I work for a company which makes firewall+VPN appliances.
    Today, we have
                unicast firewall. I was asked to prepare specifications for
    multicast firewall.
                I tried to find out any standards or documents on Internet
    related to this. But I did
                not find any relevant information. Any advice on this is
    appreciated. What type of
                capabilities to be provided and what type of security is expected?
           Thanks
            Ravi

    ----------
    <http://www.roc.co.in/>ROCs Ambassador product: iSecure
      iSecure is comprehensive security appliance with stateful inspection
    Firewall and IPSEC/IKE based VPN. Firewall supports several ALGs,
    cyber-defense engine and powerful session lookup engine. VPN is based on
    latest IPSEC and IKE RFCs and supports preshared key and RSA/DSA
    certificate authentication.
    The Views Presented in this mail are completely mine. The company is not
    responsible for what so ever.

    Ravi Kumar CH
    Rendezvous On Chip (I) Pvt Ltd
    Hyderabad, INDIA