Re: [fw-wiz] Spamming, 'hidden' mail server

From: Damian Gerow (damian_at_sentex.net)
Date: 10/17/03

    To: firewall-wizards@honor.icsalabs.com
    Date: Fri, 17 Oct 2003 12:33:51 -0400

    Thus spake Damian Gerow (damian@sentex.net) [08/10/03 20:54]:
    > Has anyone seen this before? And now, I'm moving this from firewall-wizards
    > to incidents@. If people on one list wish to remain updated, either
    > subscribe to the securityfocus mailing list, or follow the archives.

    As a followup, the incident is still on-going. I have gotten oodles of help
    from people on this list /and/ incidents@securityfocus.com (the moderator
    was just busy when I posted, I needed to reduce my caffeine intake for the
    day), and we're tracking it down. I'm going to refrain from saying any
    more, but will post results of the investigation when it's done.