Re: [fw-wiz] Firewall log analysis tools

From: Paul Robertson (proberts_at_patriot.net)
Date: 10/08/03

    To: Vladimir Parkhaev <vladimir@arobas.net>
    Date: Wed, 8 Oct 2003 15:19:25 -0400 (EDT)

    On Wed, 8 Oct 2003, Vladimir Parkhaev wrote:

    > May be we can ask Tina for some space under RegExes & Log parsing category of
    > her webspace. What do you think, Tina?

    If Tina isn't interested (hah!,) I'm sure I could set up some space on
    Honor.

    FWIW, Tina isn't at Counterpane anymore, so your CC probably didn't work,
    but I'm sure she'll see your post to the list.

    Paul

    • Re: OLTL - Casting gossip
      ... some crazy way to explain that Paul is alive. ... But I like David Tom, ... with losing both Al and Gabs; that would surely affect Tina emotionally ... She loved Al and was Gabs' friend. ...
      (rec.arts.tv.soaps.abc)
    • Re: OLTL - Casting gossip
      ... some crazy way to explain that Paul is alive. ... But I like David Tom, ... off-screen character assassination of Tina that we heard about ... She loved Al and was Gabs' friend. ...
      (rec.arts.tv.soaps.abc)
    • Re: Hunting is banned!
      ... You, Paul, watch your step this time, okay? ... >He's already done it, Tina. ...
      (sci.agriculture.poultry)