RE: [fw-wiz] Licensing Errors in Symentec EF

From: Melson, Paul (PMelson_at_sequoianet.com)
Date: 10/06/03

    To: "\"Nestor Cabrera\" <nestorlcabrera@hotmail.com>" <IMCEANOTES-+22Nestor+20Cabrera+22+20+3Cnestorlcabrera+40hotmail+2Ecom+3E@sequoianet.com>, <firewall-wizards@honor.icsalabs.com>
    Date: Mon, 6 Oct 2003 14:34:47 -0400

    Were you able to look at the connections table in RMC when the license limit was exceeded? That will probably give you the best idea of what's happening, or at least what the firewall thinks is happening. There are a number of things that can cause this problem, including those you mentioned. This can also be a symptom of DNSd not being properly configured. (For more info on configured DNS with Raptor, see: http://www.firetower.com./faqs/dns/)

    PaulM

    • Re: .jpg files slow to open
      ... nothing to do with the way they behave over the network. ... Which is what I would suspect, but I find it odd that the problem presents ... the server anyway? ... Vista machine the process still isn't nearly as fast as accessing the photos ...
    • Cant Figure this thing out!!! HELP!!!
      ... I have a very very odd issue and I cannot figure it out... ... I have an old Access database that its first screen is a ... network and has access rights to a certain server. ... If I disconnect the computer from the network, ...
      (microsoft.public.access.formscoding)
    • SUMMARY: Solaris NIC Network Issue
      ... The odd thing was when configured this same ... Network configured fine. ... The server is up and running except that this ... I have checked all network configuration files that I could ...
      (SunManagers)
    • Re: Fully parallel Scheme-based language w/ evaluator
      ... Windows Server 2003 and networks in simple - and irreverent - terms. ... If networking really is a big deal, ... Concepts and Terminology in Part I, and The Design and Deployment of Network ...
      (comp.lang.misc)
    • Re: Outgoing POP3 email missing/lost/not received
      ... Funny thing is that I have had this ISP for 8 years and it has always been ... It looks like when you last ran CEICW, you set the ISP's mail server to: ... Internet Connection Wizard. ... After the wizard completes, the following network connection ...
      (microsoft.public.windows.server.sbs)