[fw-wiz] OT: vendors please respond

From: admin security Mehta (mehta_kumar47_at_rediffmail.com)
Date: 09/26/03

    To: firewall-wizards@honor.icsalabs.com
    Date: 26 Sep 2003 13:56:10 -0000

    Greetings all,

      My company is looking for security devices for its network of
    branches.
    I posted this mail here because I need experts choice.
    I was in doubt whether my earlier mail is posted or not so I
    subscribed for this mailing list to post my query.

    We are looking into the following features:
        -stateful inspection firewall
        - support most used applications( ALGs)
        - Powerful attack detection engine
        - VPN
          a) IPSec/IKE
          b) L2TP over IPSec to use WIN XP VPN client
          c) LDAP,SCEP
          d) Hub and spoke support

    NOTE: My company prefers Indian based products.
    Regards,
    TIA
    Mehta