Re: [fw-wiz] Stop using dorkslayers.com RBLs now

From: Paul Robertson (proberts_at_patriot.net)
Date: 09/17/03

    To: "R. DuFresne" <dufresne@sysinfo.com>
    Date: Tue, 16 Sep 2003 18:51:37 -0400 (EDT)

    On Tue, 16 Sep 2003, R. DuFresne wrote:

    > I was wondering how long before someone mentioned some of the snippityness
    > of verisign lately. They seem to be upset over the use of the
    > geektools.com and thur.de whois querying tools:

    I'm less worried about their WHOIS server than I am about the DNS horkage,
    which is bound to stop a lot of anti-spam controls from working, and may
    result in them getting what should otherwise be private communications.

    Personally, I think it's about time to either take ICANN to task for
    allowing this, or start a seriously vocal boycott of Verisign.

    Paul