Re: [fw-wiz] Re: Setting up H323 IP telephony etc

From: Christopher Hicks (chicks_at_chicks.net)
Date: 08/29/03

    To: Mike Hoskins <mike@adept.org>
    Date: Fri, 29 Aug 2003 15:35:44 -0400 (EDT)

    http://www.google.com/search?as_q=netmeeting&num=100&hl=en&ie=UTF-8&oe=UTF-8&btnG=Google+Search&as_epq=&as_oq=&as_eq=&lr=&as_ft=i&as_filetype=&as_qdr=all&as_occt=any&as_dt=i&as_sitesearch=shenton.org&safe=images

    --
    </chris>
    The death of democracy is not likely to be an assassination from ambush. It

    • Re: Printing issue...
      ... another XP Pro machine in the same domain!! ... I hear what you are saying regarding the personal laptops. ... network, they are goong to get the most recent virus def files. ... >> with which to connect to the tele11 machine. ...
      (microsoft.public.backoffice.smallbiz2000)
    • RE: Home laptops on a corporate network
      ... Earlier we had some posts about patch management, ... traffic between the VPN users and the rest of the network. ... I'd recommend NOT doing this. ... capability over these personal laptops, which means you have no ability ...
      (Security-Basics)
    • Re: Home laptops on a corporate network
      ... capability over these personal laptops, which means you have no ability ... Not to mention the fact that these employees are probably ... center of your network. ... private computers is a ...
      (Security-Basics)
    • Re: Linksys wireless router use in SBS 2003 network
      ... A client insists on using linksys wireless routers to extend the ... network for wireless guests and employees and employees using their ... personal laptops should not be used in a SBS network? ...
      (microsoft.public.windows.server.sbs)
    • Re: SKYPE through ISA 2004
      ... Are you absolutely sure you want to allow Skype inside your network? ... personal laptops, they have SKYPE to converse with family and associates. ... They tried it for the first time yesterday and told me today it wouldn't ...
      (microsoft.public.windows.server.sbs)