[fw-wiz] security of private leased lines

From: Kilaru Sambaiah (sambaiah_at_antaares.com)
Date: 08/28/03

    To: firewall-wizards@honor.icsalabs.com
    Date: Thu, 28 Aug 2003 13:50:49 +0530 (IST)

      Dear Members,
         I am managing point to point leased lines. They not connected
    to the internet lines. What kind of security systems I require to
    think, and implement? Any pointers are helpful.

    thanks,
    Sam

    • Re: [fw-wiz] security of private leased lines
      ... >Dear Members, ... > I am managing point to point leased lines. ... >to the internet lines. ... If the wires or fibers run only run through secure rooms, ...
      (Firewall-Wizards)
    • Re: Space Cowboy 0 Surrendering To A List Bully
      ... valued members leaving. ... obsession and this one had a good mix for a change. ... had very good tea but their prices were a bit high. ... Arguing on the Internet is like competing in the Special Olympics, ...
      (rec.food.drink.tea)
    • Re: Space Cowboy 0 Surrendering To A List Bully
      ... valued members leaving. ... obsession and this one had a good mix for a change. ... and it can cause you to lose your mind even. ... Arguing on the Internet is like competing in the Special Olympics, ...
      (rec.food.drink.tea)
    • Re: Hypochondria sucks
      ... sub category called "Munchausen by Internet" some thing more relevant ... people willfully fake or produce illness to command ... the posts consistently duplicate material in other posts, ... family members, friends) have identical patterns of writing. ...
      (alt.support.diabetes)
    • Online feud
      ... As some of you may know, I'm part of an internet society on British ... we're constituted along the lines of a traditional members' club, ... objections appeared to extend to me personally. ... "I will also make it clear that I dislike you, ...
      (soc.singles.moderated)