[fw-wiz] PIX 6.3.2 Upgrade?

From: Crissup, John (MBNP is) (John.Crissup_at_us.millwardbrown.com)
Date: 08/11/03

    To: firewall-wizards@honor.icsalabs.com
    Date: Mon, 11 Aug 2003 13:38:21 -0500

      Still running 6.2.1 on two PIX 520's in failover mode (using serial cable
    only, not LAN based). Thinking about upgrading these to 6.3.2. Anyone know
    of any outstanding issues or horror stories that I should be aware of? Any
    input anyone has would be appreciated. Thanks!

    --
    John
    This email is confidential and intended solely for the use of

    • Re: [fw-wiz] PIX 6.3.2 Upgrade?
      ... Thinking about upgrading these to 6.3.2. ... > of any outstanding issues or horror stories that I should be aware of? ... 'There's a lot of "throwing the baby out with the bathwater" ...
      (Firewall-Wizards)
    • Re: word 2000 or 2002 with vista...
      ... It now has vista premium and before it had xp...2000 ... horror stories about 2007 word not being able to be recognized on ... If any one can tell me how to sort thru all this, ... just upgrading what I have and keeping XP...but If I completely ...
      (microsoft.public.word.docmanagement)
    • Re: Does WEP Slow Down Speeds This Much?
      ... > Comcast is upgrading all basic service to 6Mbs. ... Note that this is download; ... > files on the LAN, ...
      (comp.dcom.modems.cable)
    • Re: help: XP & OS/2 cant ping (2)
      ... One PC is OS/2; ... When that was NT4, the LAN worked OK. ... >upgrading to XP, the LAN doesn't work at all. ...
      (comp.os.os2.networking.misc)
    • XP Pro prints off edge of paper
      ... We have various apps in use on our LAN - all print ... correctly via NTv.4sp6a to various HP Laserjet models. ... Since introducing (not upgrading) XP Pro SP1 on several ...
      (microsoft.public.windowsxp.print_fax)