[fw-wiz] Public conferences

From: Kang Choo Kai (skpoo_at_pacific.net.sg)
Date: 07/31/03

    To: <firewall-wizards@honor.icsalabs.com>
    Date: Thu, 31 Jul 2003 09:35:26 +0800

    Hi All,

    I am really getting bored with the public user conferences, the organiser is
    kind of like hard selling their products and keep on sharing about their own
    products. Can't they come out something more interesting to really benefit
    all the participants?

    We would like to know more about the trends of the technology, strength and
    weakness of the technology, the benefits of the technology and so on. Isn't
    this much more interesting rather than just product information?

    Anything interesting to share?

    how you wan the conference to be like?

    thx,
    poo