Re: [fw-wiz] OT: Av and Gartner...

From: Paul A. Henry (phenry_at_cyberguard.com)
Date: 07/31/03

    To: "John Keeton" <jkeeton@nettoxin.net>, <firewall-wizards@honor.icsalabs.com>
    Date: Wed, 30 Jul 2003 21:16:28 -0400

    • Re: Life is beautiful pps
      ... Never open attachments to emails unless you know the sender and were ... Create and Configure User Accounts in Windows XP ... antivirus setup and automatically updating/scanning ... Why you should use a computer firewall.. ...
      (microsoft.public.windowsxp.general)
    • Re: Windows Mail not opening - freaking out
      ... Which antivirus are you running? ... When my WinMail was down I switched to Windows Live Mail to get my emails. ...
      (microsoft.public.windows.vista.mail)
    • Re: Outlook Express and LAN connection
      ... for all the microsoft.public newsgroups). ... Also a good source of Outlook Express info can be found here: ... | can only send them through this Proxy. ... The only problem I have is to receive emails. ...
      (microsoft.public.outlook)
    • Re: The " from" field always sports the default email for all repl
      ... Would like to take advice on the free Antivirus that gets along with Windows ... delete that email account (because it has been corrupted by ... program which is more compatible with Windows Mail: ... Is it that the antivirus is working on the> emails ...
      (microsoft.public.windows.vista.mail)
    • Re: Transaction log activity
      ... Our Antivirus filled up the app log becuase it couldn't scan any emails. ... We user McAfee Groupshield 6.1. ... >> Backups are now purging the trans logs but they come back quickly. ...
      (microsoft.public.exchange.admin)