[fw-wiz] Sync Firewall Policy (Checkpoint NG FP2)

From: Elvie Lee (elvielee74_at_hotmail.com)
Date: 07/30/03

    To: firewall-wizards@honor.icsalabs.com
    Date: Wed, 30 Jul 2003 16:33:17 +0800

    Hi,

    I am setting up a new firewall (Checkpoint NG FP2) at another site (not HA).
    Any idea what is the best way to sync the firewall rulebase between two
    firewall located at two different place?

    Thanks!

    • Re: ActiveSync not working with X51V
      ... ActiveSync application on the device? ... I tried this procedure for both Firewall enabled and Firewall disabled ... problem gone (until I sync with my laptop - IR sync). ... ping the PDA. ...
      (microsoft.public.pocketpc.activesync)
    • Re: What a load a .........
      ... Same issues on my pc, vista and outlook 2007, not a chance via pc. ... Switch usb sync with exchange server direct over lan and works like a treat. ... Server has ISA 2004 firewall and this no problem. ...
      (microsoft.public.pocketpc.activesync)
    • Re: ActiveSync not working with X51V
      ... firewall and see if you can sync then. ... ActiveSync 4.x Troubleshooting Guide - ... problem gone (until I sync with my laptop - IR sync). ... the PDA. ...
      (microsoft.public.pocketpc.activesync)
    • Re: Desperate with Activesync 4.1 & 4.2 beta and Mobile 5
      ... Sync doesn't work" may be true, but it's useless for debugging the problem). ... You'll have to tell us, also, what firewall and virus scanner you are using. ... Then delete all partnerships from ActiveSync. ... Then plug in the USB cradle. ...
      (microsoft.public.pocketpc.activesync)
    • Re: IPAQ and WMDC
      ... Try adding inbound TCP port 5721 to your list of firewall exceptions. ... >> Vista Home Premium and would like to be able to sync my PDA to it. ... >> followed the instructions on the Windows Mobile Device download and>> got ... I know I have a connection because I can browse the>> device ...
      (microsoft.public.pocketpc.activesync)