RE: [fw-wiz] ISPs with more secure networks???

From: Ames, Neil (NAmes_at_anteon.com)
Date: 07/23/03

    To: "Paul Robertson" <proberts@patriot.net>, "Tony Miedaner" <miedaner@twcny.rr.com>
    Date: Wed, 23 Jul 2003 09:28:31 -0400

    That said, I have heard and read good things about Savvis (www.savvis.com) as trying to provide a more sane network--beyond managing your firewall for you. I have never worked with them, so I can't vouch for their success in achieving that goal. I, like Paul, am a bit skeptical, but I'd check them out.

    --Fritz