RE: [fw-wiz] Syslog set up

From: Josh Welch (jwelch_at_buffalowildwings.com)
Date: 07/23/03

    To: <firewall-wizards@honor.icsalabs.com>
    Date: Wed, 23 Jul 2003 08:10:50 -0500

    > I am looking for a document or suggestions on setting up what events to
    log on a Cisco PIX. I am not concerned about following our security policy
    yet I just need a 'Best Practice" type of document to get started from.

    > Thanks for your input.
    >

    > Doug Garrison

    Tina Bird and Marcus Ranum have set up a website discussing log analysis, I
    believe there's also a link to the log analysis mailing list,
    http://www.loganalysis.org

    Josh