[fw-wiz] Recommened readings for Developing Security Policy / Audit Proced ures

From: Eissa, Mohamed (mohamed.eissa_at_intel.com)
Date: 07/16/03

    To: firewall-wizards@honor.icsalabs.com
    Date: Wed, 16 Jul 2003 13:11:21 -0700

    Hi,

    I am looking for a recommended readings about how-to:

    - developing an I.T. security policy. It would be nice if it includes some
    case studies.
    - attack prevention procedures
    - attack response procedures
    - post-attack audit
    - audit procedures to monitor whether security policies are in place

    I truly appreciate it if anyone can help me out.

    Best regards,

    Eissa, M.

    intel of Canada, Ltd.