Re: [fw-wiz] Security Audit and Priorities

From: Frank Knobbe (fknobbe_at_knobbeits.com)
Date: 07/13/03

    To: Paul Ammann <pammann@execomm.net>
    Date: 13 Jul 2003 12:42:53 -0500

    On Sat, 2003-07-12 at 19:53, Paul Ammann wrote:

    > 1. What is the best way to block Netcraft from obtain all this information.
    > Are there Open Source solutions that would be better than commercial
    > solutions?

    I believe Netcraft is still using the netblock 195.92.95.0/24. Just
    block that range on your firewall and they should not be able to get
    info from your servers.

    Regards,
    Frank

    • Re: [fw-wiz] Security Audit and Priorities
      ... > everything about their web servers. ... > other security areas. ... What is the best way to block Netcraft from obtain all this information. ... > Are there Open Source solutions that would be better than commercial ...
      (Firewall-Wizards)
    • [fw-wiz] Security Audit and Priorities
      ... What is the best way to block Netcraft from obtain all this information. ... Are there Open Source solutions that would be better than commercial ... The company has acknowledged they are lacking in security. ...
      (Firewall-Wizards)
    • Re: [fw-wiz] Security Audit and Priorities
      ... >> Are there Open Source solutions that would be better than commercial ... > I believe Netcraft is still using the netblock 195.92.95.0/24. ...
      (Firewall-Wizards)