RE: [fw-wiz] linux firewall

From: Bojan Zdrnja (Bojan.Zdrnja_at_LSS.hr)
Date: 07/09/03

    To: <firewall-wizards@honor.icsalabs.com>
    Date: Wed, 9 Jul 2003 20:40:07 +1200

    Now that you mentioned the halted firewall - does anyone know of a ready
    package which implements this?
    Article in SysAdmin mag is pretty old (based on RedHat 6.2).
    I'm curious if someone implemented this on other distributions and if there
    are pre-made packages ready?

    Regards,

    Bojan Zdrnja

    • Re: Remote access
      ... to gain access to by logging into it over the Internet from a remote ... computer on my own private network (also behind a firewall and NAT ... Please talk with your manager and your sysadmin. ... The company insured the laptop had the firewall and virus software they wanted. ...
      (Fedora)
    • Re: Remote access
      ... The situation I'm looking at is a Fedora system sitting behind ... computer on my own private network (also behind a firewall and NAT ... You want to look into OpenVPN. ... Please talk with your manager and your sysadmin. ...
      (Fedora)
    • Re: faulty NIC?
      ... firewall. ... > but the firewall which was sitting in the VPN client. ... > when re-installing this client for some reason set ... > funniest thing is that SysAdmin has been sending me irrelevant advisies ...
      (microsoft.public.win2000.networking)
    • Re: failure audit
      ... What do your firewall logs say? ... firewall in place, hardware and/or software. ... *are* the sysadmin, you need to get some security in place. ... description of your network setup, what you are running, how many ...
      (microsoft.public.windowsxp.general)