Re: [fw-wiz] Blocking Kazaa

From: Paul Robertson (proberts_at_patriot.net)
Date: 06/27/03

    To: Dante Fressone <FressoneD@officenet.com>
    Date: Fri, 27 Jun 2003 08:57:07 -0400 (EDT)

    On Wed, 25 Jun 2003, Dante Fressone wrote:

    > Hi, I want to block kazaa from my pix fw blocking port 1214 TCP, but it
    > seems like it's using port 80 now,,,,and I can't drop that port because web
    > wont work.....

    http://honor.trusecure.com/pipermail/firewall-wizards/2002-December/013694.html

    Also, snort's been mentioned in conjunction with killing the connections,
    so you might want to search on that too too.

    Paul

    • RE: [Full-Disclosure] RE: MS SQL WORM IS DESTROYING INTERNET BLOCK PORT 1434!
      ... > a normal port for SQL server *until* MSDE came out. ... Paul -- what ever happened to the first rule (maybe its the second ... Perhaps some of the .edu admins need to first ... design concepts and security. ...
      (Full-Disclosure)
    • Re: Help in accessing GPIOs in an i.MX21 (ADS21 board)
      ... how is GPIOHANDLE declared by the unmanaged code? ... Paul G. Tobey wrote: ... I sent as Port I still see that the value ... UINT32 signalMask, UINT32 stateMask) ...
    • Re: Help in accessing GPIOs in an i.MX21 (ADS21 board)
      ... If you've given us the correct unmanaged code declaration ... GPIOHANDLE is declared in the unmanaged code as typedef ... Paul G. Tobey wrote: ... I sent as Port I still see that the ...
    • Re: Help in accessing GPIOs in an i.MX21 (ADS21 board)
      ... Paul G. Tobey wrote: ... I sent as Port I still see that the value ... For the method INT8 DDKGetGpioSignalState(GPIOHANDLE gpiohandle, ... UINT32 signalMask, UINT32 stateMask) ...
    • Re: Help in accessing GPIOs in an i.MX21 (ADS21 board)
      ... I sent as Port I still see that the value ... Paul G. Tobey wrote: ... For the method INT8 DDKGetGpioSignalState(GPIOHANDLE gpiohandle, ... UINT32 signalMask, UINT32 stateMask) ...