[fw-wiz] Cisco Pix-IDS Blocking

woodse_at_vra.net
Date: 06/09/03

    To: firewall-wizards@honor.icsalabs.com
    Date: Mon, 9 Jun 2003 11:22:27 -0400

    Hello,

    I could really use some help. I've recently deployed a Cisco Pix 506
    with ver 6.3 and Cisco 4210 IDS ver. 3.1. I have setup the 4210 to
    connect to the Pix via SSH for blocking using shun commands but it's
    not working. I've confirmed that the 4210 is logging in but it just
    doesn't seem to send the shun commands.

    Has anyone else ever experienced this problem? I would appricate any
    help on this matter.

    Everett Woods