RE: [fw-wiz] pix vs. ios firewall feature set

From: Paul Stewart (pauls_at_nexicom.net)
Date: 06/02/03

    To: <avraham@jct.ac.il>, <firewall-wizards@icsalabs.com>
    Date: Mon, 2 Jun 2003 08:21:14 -0400

    I posed this question previously and was told that almost all features at
    incorporated into the IOS. The features I use most are in both but I'm sure
    there's features that are not in the IOS FW Feature Set.. Kinda wish someone
    had a list of what's *not* in the IOS... Anyone? :)

    My adoption of using IOS for firewalling has been that of for small clients
    (under 100 workstations).... Anything over 100 or so users I use a PIX box
    specifically....

    Take care,

    Paul