Re: [fw-wiz] Home Environment Cisco

From: Marcus J. Ranum (mjr_at_ranum.com)
Date: 06/01/03

    To: Tina Bird <tbird@precision-guesswork.com>
    Date: Sat, 31 May 2003 21:55:30 -0400

    Tina Bird wrote:
    >> >everyone's willing to bitch about the lack of tools -- let's fix this one!
    >>
    >> I'm workin' on it!!! I'll be going out to play with Abe's supercomputer at
    >> the end of the month and will be ready to release the code (if it works)
    >> a couple months after that. I have to dust off my U/I writing neurons and
    >> see if I can figure out how to write a data structure editor in html. ;)
    >
    >you know me, no patience -- but anyhow, we're still gonna need to have
    >opinions about what we want to see...

    Every couple years I seem to hit 'R' to reply when I mean to hit 'r'
    to reply. That comment was really not aimed at the whole list. :)
    Thanks, moderator, for giving me the rope I needed to hang myself. :)

    mjr.

    ---
    Marcus J. Ranum				http://www.ranum.com
    Computer and Communications Security	mjr@ranum.com

    • Re: [fw-wiz] Home Environment Cisco
      ... On Sat, 31 May 2003, Marcus J. Ranum wrote: ... > I'm workin' on it!!! ... I'll be going out to play with Abe's supercomputer at ...
      (Firewall-Wizards)
    • Re: [fw-wiz] Home Environment Cisco
      ... Tina Bird wrote: ... I'm workin' on it!!! ... I'll be going out to play with Abe's supercomputer at ...
      (Firewall-Wizards)
    • Re: golf question.
      ... If it's workin' don't mess with it. ... if you're relaxed and not really in a game, you hit it well. ... score is not in play, the ball seems to go much better. ...
      (rec.sport.golf)
    • Re: Vegas Semi-Solo July 2008 Trip Report
      ... Loved your trip report. ... I frequently get vouchers for free play up to $300 at times. ... Vegas trip from Boston. ... was playing $1.00 instead of $0.25 when the four deuces hit. ...
      (alt.vacation.las-vegas)
    • Jims BARGE trip report (long)
      ... Decided not to play poker. ... Started drinking, and then hit ... Lost $5 on video poker, and won $5 back on video blackjack. ... I leave up 130, Dave up 204. ...
      (rec.gambling.poker)