Re: [fw-wiz] Home Environment Cisco

From: Tina Bird (tbird_at_precision-guesswork.com)
Date: 06/01/03

    To: "Marcus J. Ranum" <mjr@ranum.com>
    Date: Sat, 31 May 2003 17:31:57 -0700 (PDT)

    On Sat, 31 May 2003, Marcus J. Ranum wrote:

    > Tina Bird wrote:
    > >everyone's willing to bitch about the lack of tools -- let's fix this one!
    >
    > I'm workin' on it!!! I'll be going out to play with Abe's supercomputer at
    > the end of the month and will be ready to release the code (if it works)
    > a couple months after that. I have to dust off my U/I writing neurons and
    > see if I can figure out how to write a data structure editor in html. ;)

    you know me, no patience -- but anyhow, we're still gonna need to have
    opinions about what we want to see...

    • Re: [fw-wiz] Home Environment Cisco
      ... Tina Bird wrote: ... I'm workin' on it!!! ... I'll be going out to play with Abe's supercomputer at ...
      (Firewall-Wizards)
    • Re: [fw-wiz] Home Environment Cisco
      ... >> I'm workin' on it!!! ... I'll be going out to play with Abe's supercomputer at ... Every couple years I seem to hit 'R' to reply when I mean to hit 'r' ...
      (Firewall-Wizards)
    • Re: OT ?: A new ban
      ... You play the guitar on that MTV ... Now that ain't workin', that's the way you do it ... foie gras enthusiasts are cooking up a lawsuit to keep ...
      (alt.smokers.cigars)
    • Re: OT ?: A new ban
      ... You play the guitar on that MTV ... Now that ain't workin', that's the way you do it ...
      (alt.smokers.cigars)
    • Re: Cigars in Cyprus?