Re: [fw-wiz] Traffic Monitoring

From: Rama krishna prasad (rkp_at_intotoinc.com)
Date: 05/07/03

    To: Zahid Ahmad Khan <zahid@expertsystems.net>
    Date: Wed, 07 May 2003 09:14:27 +0530

    Hi Zahid,

          If the customer is paranoid about Employees cheating them, not only
          Email traffic to be checked, but also web based emails (Note that
          web based emails don't follow SMTP, POP3, IMAP protocols) are to
          be checked. FTP access to outside world has to be checked and http
          traffic going to outside world also to be checked etc..

    From
    RKP