RE: [fw-wiz] Soap - Was RPCs over HTTPS through the firewall

From: Behm, Jeffrey L. (BehmJL_at_bvsg.com)
Date: 05/02/03

    To: firewall-wizards@honor.icsalabs.com
    Date: Fri, 2 May 2003 09:30:46 -0500

    Fyodor posted this in an nmap list...it shows Microsoft has really
    gotten serious about security...

    >>Oh, and it looks like the Microsoft "Trustworthy Computing" initiative
    >>has made progress! They now have the toughest password requirements in
    >>the industry:
    >>
    >>http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=KB;en-us;q276304

    • [NT] Cumulative Security Update for Internet Explorer (MS04-025)
      ... Get your security news from a reliable source. ... * Microsoft Windows NT Workstation 4.0 Service Pack 6a ... Navigation Method Cross-Domain Vulnerability ...
      (Securiteam)
    • SecurityFocus Microsoft Newsletter #75
      ... Microsoft's Internet Security & Acceleration Server with fault-tolerance ... The Microsoft UPnP Vulnerability ... Relevant URL: ...
      (Focus-Microsoft)
    • SecurityFocus Microsoft Newsletter #120
      ... Strengthening Network Security: FREE Guide Network security is a ... MICROSOFT VULNERABILITY SUMMARY ... Microsoft Windows File Protection Signed File Replacement... ... PlatinumFTPServer Information Disclosure Vulnerability ...
      (Focus-Microsoft)
    • Re: A 6% fix from Microsoft Security Bulletin MS03-040 - 828750
      ... Now if the geeks over at Microsoft could get "infected" with some of this ... The Internet is already mind blowing in the way it can bring people ... that creates an unacceptable risk of security compromise and we need to shut ... down all Internet browsing with IE. ...
      (microsoft.public.security.virus)
    • Re: A 6% fix from Microsoft Security Bulletin MS03-040 - 828750
      ... Now if the geeks over at Microsoft could get "infected" with some of this ... The Internet is already mind blowing in the way it can bring people ... that creates an unacceptable risk of security compromise and we need to shut ... down all Internet browsing with IE. ...
      (microsoft.public.win2000.security)