RE: [fw-wiz] PIX and IIS issue

From: Sloane, David (DSloane_at_vfa.com)
Date: 05/01/03

    To: firewall-wizards@honor.icsalabs.com
    Date: Thu, 1 May 2003 12:20:20 -0400

    If your IIS box isn't listening on an outside-facing interface, that could
    be a problem. Also, it may have a host-header which works inside --
    http://servername -- but not outside -- http://webthing.somepurpose.com.

    I'd focus on the IIS box though - the firewall doesn't seem to be part of
    the problem.

    -David