RE: [fw-wiz] PIX and IIS issue

From: Ames, Neil (NAmes_at_anteon.com)
Date: 05/01/03

    To: "Mohammad Shahed Akhtar" <msakhtar@kfupm.edu.sa>, <firewall-wizards@honor.icsalabs.com>
    Date: Thu, 1 May 2003 10:17:16 -0400

    Shahed,
            Are you saying that your Web server on the Linux box works fine, with no changes to the PIX, where the Windows IIS server doesn't (using the same IP)? Is the IIS server configured to use an IP address other than "All Assigned" (in the Web site properties)? Just a guess, but you may have some other IP address configured there (if I read this right)...

    --Fritz