Re: [fw-wiz] PIX Licensed Connections Limit

From: Dave Rinker (firewall@dsrtech.com)
Date: 04/17/03

    From: Dave Rinker <firewall@dsrtech.com>
    To: "firewall-wizards@honor.icsalabs.com" <firewall-wizards@honor.icsalabs.com>
    Date: 16 Apr 2003 21:18:36 -0400

    Alan,

    On the firewall you purchased version 4.4(5), you will need to do the
    following steps after purchasing the license code upgrade from Cisco.

    http://www.cisco.com/en/US/products/hw/vpndevc/ps2030/prod_installation_guide09186a00800f2561.html#32095

    You might want to purchase a newer code version with the licenses as you
    are responsible for purchasing the software when you buy hardware from a
    venue like Ebay.

    Thanks,
    Dave