RE: [fw-wiz] commercial va

From: Behm, Jeffrey L. (BehmJL@bvsg.com)
Date: 04/16/03

    From: "Behm, Jeffrey L." <BehmJL@bvsg.com>
    To: firewall-wizards@honor.icsalabs.com
    Date: Wed, 16 Apr 2003 13:01:53 -0500

    Do you have any specifics on what got "freaked out?" by
    nessus? I.E. what in particular should one be concerned
    about? I would have to guess you are talking about running
    it in the mode *without* the "safe-checks" box checked.
    (I.E. only the banners are checked, and the actual exploit
    is not actually attempted.)

    Please enlighten me if I am astray.

    At some point, Ben Nagy spewed: