RE: [fw-wiz] stop microsoft p2p

From: Noonan, Wesley (Wesley_Noonan@bmc.com)
Date: 03/27/03

    From: "Noonan, Wesley" <Wesley_Noonan@bmc.com>
    To: "'Robert E. Martin'" <rmartin@fishburne.org>, firewall-wizards@honor.icsalabs.com
    Date: Thu, 27 Mar 2003 16:27:41 -0600

    Kill the server service? Worked every time I did it. Personal firewalls
    would be another option.

    Wes Noonan, MCSE/CCNA/CCDA/NNCSS/Security+
    Senior QA Rep.
    BMC Software, Inc.
    (713) 918-2412
    wnoonan@bmc.com
    http://www.bmc.com

    • RE: [fw-wiz] stop microsoft p2p
      ... Anyone heard of a device or gizmo that replaces a hub or switch that can ... stop p2p or microsoft file sharing? ... segment connected via a hub or switch sharing files between themselves. ... Does not have to be music, could be data files, photos, copywritten data ...
      (Firewall-Wizards)
    • [fw-wiz] stop microsoft p2p
      ... Anyone heard of a device or gizmo that replaces a hub or switch that can ... stop p2p or microsoft file sharing? ... Does not have to be music, could be data files, photos, copywritten data ...
      (Firewall-Wizards)