Re: [fw-wiz] Pix to Pix VPN IPSec w/ PAT

From: Dave Rinker (firewall@dsrtech.com)
Date: 03/25/03

    From: Dave Rinker <firewall@dsrtech.com>
    To: firewall-wizards@honor.icsalabs.com
    Date: 24 Mar 2003 19:06:25 -0500

    currently do this with two 501s on DSL connections, both have 1 static
    IP. (this is a must)

    Cisco has a wealth of knowledge on their web site,
    checkout the links below, for the nitty gritty.

    http://www.cisco.com/en/US/products/hw/vpndevc/ps2030/products_configuration_example09186a0080094761.shtml

    http://www.cisco.com/en/US/products/hw/vpndevc/ps2030/products_configuration_example09186a00800a2cce.shtml

    http://www.cisco.com/en/US/tech/tk583/tk372/tech_configuration_examples_list.html