Re: [fw-wiz] Pix to Pix VPN IPSec w/ PAT

From: Dave Rinker (firewall@dsrtech.com)
Date: 03/25/03

    From: Dave Rinker <firewall@dsrtech.com>
    To: firewall-wizards@honor.icsalabs.com
    Date: 24 Mar 2003 19:06:25 -0500

    currently do this with two 501s on DSL connections, both have 1 static
    IP. (this is a must)

    Cisco has a wealth of knowledge on their web site,
    checkout the links below, for the nitty gritty.

    http://www.cisco.com/en/US/products/hw/vpndevc/ps2030/products_configuration_example09186a0080094761.shtml

    http://www.cisco.com/en/US/products/hw/vpndevc/ps2030/products_configuration_example09186a00800a2cce.shtml

    http://www.cisco.com/en/US/tech/tk583/tk372/tech_configuration_examples_list.html

    On Sun, 2003-03-23 at 16:24, Paul Matuszewski wrote:
    > Hey all.. newbie to the list here.. but I have a question for you all.
    >
    > I've looked everywhere, and my cisco rep has yet to get back to me..
    >
    > Is it possible to perform a CISCO pix501 to pix501 VPN w/ IPSec while still
    > utilizing PAT. The scenario is = Business Cable Modem to Business Cable
    > Modem... thoughts?
    >
    > Thanks a bunch,
    >
    > Paul Matuszewski
    > Systems Administrator
    > In Office Networks
    > (305) 799-4871

    • [fw-wiz] Pix to Pix VPN IPSec w/ PAT
      ... Hey all.. ... newbie to the list here.. ... and my cisco rep has yet to get back to me.. ... The scenario is = Business Cable Modem to Business Cable ...
      (Firewall-Wizards)
    • Re: PDM upgrade for PIX 515e
      ... Cisco PIX Firewall Version 6.3and Cisco PIX ... I can not connect to the PDM via http, because, according to Cisco, ... These are pulled down from the Cisco Web site. ...
      (comp.dcom.sys.cisco)
    • RE: [Full-Disclosure] cisco acl
      ... This information is free on Cisco's web site. ... Googling for "Cisco Password Recovery" is sooooo hard. ... Subject: cisco acl ... Full-Disclosure - We believe in it. ...
      (Full-Disclosure)
    • DMZ with Redundant Pix 525s
      ... Our company currently has 2 Cisco Pix 525 configured redundantly via ... We are going to start hosting our own Web site within the ... both ethernet interfaces on the pix to an unmanged switch so if one ...
      (comp.dcom.sys.cisco)