Re: [fw-wiz] Pix to Pix VPN IPSec w/ PAT

From: Mike Hoskins (mike@adept.org)
Date: 03/24/03

    From: Mike Hoskins <mike@adept.org>
    To: firewall-wizards@honor.icsalabs.com
    Date: Mon, 24 Mar 2003 13:48:49 -0800 (PST)

    David Zbonski wrote:
    > I know you can reserve static addresses to use, so that you can do PAT
    > for other clients and still do IPSEC with a different address. You will
    > need 2 (or more) IP addresses from your cable modem provider

    If he has IPs to use as the IPSEC peers, it's as easy as:

    But it sounds like he only has the global/PAT addresses... Maybe
    something here will help until your rep gets back to you (long URL):

    http://www.cisco.com/pcgi-bin/Support/browse/psp_view.pl?p=Hardware:PIX&s=Software_Configuration#Software_Samples_and_Tips