[fw-wiz] Pix to Pix VPN IPSec w/ PAT

From: Paul Matuszewski (sase@five-elements.com)
Date: 03/23/03

    From: Paul Matuszewski <sase@five-elements.com>
    To: firewall-wizards@honor.icsalabs.com
    Date: Sun, 23 Mar 2003 16:24:08 -0500

    Hey all.. newbie to the list here.. but I have a question for you all.

    I've looked everywhere, and my cisco rep has yet to get back to me..

    Is it possible to perform a CISCO pix501 to pix501 VPN w/ IPSec while still
    utilizing PAT. The scenario is = Business Cable Modem to Business Cable
    Modem... thoughts?

    Thanks a bunch,

    Paul Matuszewski
    Systems Administrator
    In Office Networks
    (305) 799-4871

    • Re: [fw-wiz] Pix to Pix VPN IPSec w/ PAT
      ... Cisco has a wealth of knowledge on their web site, ... and my cisco rep has yet to get back to me.. ... The scenario is = Business Cable Modem to Business Cable ...
      (Firewall-Wizards)
    • Transparent Bridging
      ... Hey all - ... Does Cisco offer anything similar to the functionality offered on a ... Tasman Networks box that would allow me to bridge VLANs across a serial ...
      (comp.dcom.sys.cisco)
    • Re: Frame Relay QoS CoS for Video (h.323) - help with config ?
      ... can you give me an example of a simple config that will help me acheive ... (i'm a newbie to cisco) ... Prev by Date: ...
      (comp.dcom.sys.cisco)
    • Cisco Pix: Session timeout and idle timeout
      ... but need some help/pointers on chasing down a problem. ... Any pointers would be welcome, I'am a newbie to the cisco world. ...
      (comp.security.firewalls)