[fw-wiz] help on adding rule to iptables for matching MAC address through program

From: Manoj K. Mohan (manukmohan@yahoo.com)
Date: 02/28/03

    From: "Manoj K. Mohan" <manukmohan@yahoo.com>
    To: firewall-wizards@honor.icsalabs.com
    Date: Fri, 28 Feb 2003 02:47:23 -0800 (PST)

    Hello all,

    I have been trying to write a program for dynamic addition of rules to iptables. I have been able to add a rule with a specific target, but i have not been able to figure out how to add a match(MAC address) to the rule.

    Pls let me know how to do this if anyone knows the trick

    Thanx in advance

    Manoj K. Mohan <manukmohan@yahoo.com>