[fw-wiz] enterprise security management

From: SimonChan@lifeisgreat.com.sg
Date: 02/21/03

    To: firewall-wizards@honor.icsalabs.com
    From: SimonChan@lifeisgreat.com.sg
    Date: Fri, 21 Feb 2003 09:34:59 +0800

    hi fellow wizards,

    I have been recently tasked with another project that involves Enterprise
    Security Managment.

    I'm looking at Symantec's ESM, CA's eTrust, and NetIQ/Pentsafe's VigilEnt,
    unless there' s other better products out there.

    The most imortant feature is policy enforcement, compliance checking and
    monitoring.

    Any one has any experience with any of the above products ?

    Does anyone have a comparison or reviews of any of the ESM products ?

    tks.

    Rgds,

    Simon

    CONFIDENTIALITY CAUTION :
    The email is only for the use of the person or entity to whom it is
    addressed and contains information that is privileged and confidential. If
    you, the reader of this email are not the intended recipient, any
    distribution, copying or dissemination of this email is strictly
    prohibited. If you have received this email in error, please contact the
    sender immediately by return email and delete this email. Thank you. Please
    visit our website at http://www.lifeisgreat.com.sg.