[fw-wiz] Proxy Firewalls (was FWTK vs T.REX)

From: Javier Perez (javiergperez@yahoo.es)
Date: 01/29/03

From: Javier Perez <javiergperez@yahoo.es>
To: firewall-wizards@honor.icsalabs.com
Date: Wed Jan 29 18:04:01 2003

there are opinions against T.REX and it seems that
people like Zorp. are there any other interesting
options around? I would like to know what kind of
proxies is people using in the real world (apart from
gauntlet and raptor), specially the free ones.. is
people still using FWTK or is already obsolete?

A second thing is if those products support ssh
authentication in the proxy (through something like
tn-gw-nav for FWTK), which I need.

javi

Yahoo! Móviles
Personaliza tu móvil con tu logo y melodía favorito
en http://moviles.yahoo.es

Relevant Pages

  • Re: [fw-wiz] Proxy Firewalls (was FWTK vs T.REX)
    ... There is OpenFWTK project, yet unfinished.. ... > there are opinions against T.REX and it seems that ... > people like Zorp. ... > people still using FWTK or is already obsolete? ...
    (Firewall-Wizards)
  • Re: [fw-wiz] Proxy Firewalls (was FWTK vs T.REX)
    ... > people still using FWTK or is already obsolete? ... I wrote some infrastructure and a few paranoid proxies ... I wrote some short ramblings about the other proxy ... I don't mention Zorp, because I never got around to ...
    (Firewall-Wizards)